Levene Master Certificates
Why a Master Certificate?
Obtaining a Master Certificate (M. Cert) is an excellent way to earn credit toward a Master degree without committing to a full Master program. All Levene Master Certificates ladder into other Levene graduate degree programs. Upon completion of your Master degree, you may hold the M. Cert and a Master degree credential concurrently.
Top 6 reasons to take an M. Cert program:
- Flexible study options include full or part time, condensed, blended and online
- Pay-as-you-go structure
- Earn credits toward a Levene Master degree
- Scholarships available for qualified students
- Elevate your career to breakthrough in the boardroom
- Find Canada’s only RBC Woman Executive in Residence here
Choose from four Master’s Certificate program options:
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Project Management
- Labour Relations
Is this the right fit for you? Find out here.
Levene Master Certificates are 9 credit hour programs (3 courses) intended to be taken full or part-time. To suit your needs, it is offered through evening, online or one-week intensive delivery.
For more information on the Levene Master Certificate program, please visit our Levene program structures page for additional details.